The Media Management Endpoint now supports Methods for managing License Notes.
The User Endpoint now supports various Methods to handle Login with 2FA Authenticator Apps.
All Session, Domain and Statistics Endpoints now support the new Campaign System.
The Media Export Management API now supports DownloadLinks on all relevant Levels. Its Syntax and Options are closely aligned to the already existing PreviewLink APIs.
All Management Items, which allow creation of Media by a remote URL accept now an optional "notes" Parameter, which will be stored in nexxOMNIA for further inspection.
Captions are finally referred to as "TextTrack". That means, that all API Endpoints (also in Management API) replace the Word "Caption" with "TextTrack".
Captions do not longer support the "isAudioDescription" Attribute on the /media and /manage Endpoints. Please use the "role" Attribute, if you want to emphasize the support for Audio Description.
The "addVariantDetails" Output Modifier has been deprecated. Plase use "addConnectedMedia" with the desired Detail Level and "variants" as the desired Value.
The Media Export API now supports exporting Media to Instagram as Reel, not only to a Pages Feed.
Added an Endpoint "currentviewsfor" on Media APIs to quickly and efficiently get current Views (or waiting Users in Case of a Premiere) for immediate Display.
The Methods to include "child items" to their respective Containers have been changed for consistency and simplicity.
- addItemData and addItemDetails have been removed. Instead, use the new addChildMedia Parameter , which now takes an comma-seperated List of the desired Types of Child Media, just like addParentMedia, addConnectedMedia or addReferencingMedia behave.
- The return Detail Level can now also be modifed with childMediaDetails
- as Scenes and Chapters are also "children" of their parent Video/Audio, the Methods "addScenes" and "addChapters" have been removed too. Instead, also use the addChildMedia Parameter here.
- updating the Endpoints for TTS Support - especially "/manage/audiofromtext" and "/manage/updatecontent"
- adding Support for "AssetLanguage" - every Cover Context Endpoint now supports Uploads for multiple Languages
- adding Support for artwork Covers
- adding Support for "Asset Descriptions" - every Cover Context Endpoint now accepts an optional "description" Parameter that describes the given Cover - for SEO or Accessibility Purposes.
- adding Support for the new Container Streamtype "rack" on Media and Management Endpoints
- adding Support for a System Incident Endpoint
- adding Support for Covers of Domain References (like Channel and Format)
- adding Support for Product Categories in all Domain References Calls
- The "Meta" Response Field now includes a "notice" Field, which indicated, if the API Call contained some deprecated Attributes.
- Breaking Changes
- addParentReferences has been renamed to addParentMedia. Like addConnectedMedia, it now takes an comma-seperated List of the desired Types of parent Medias, unlike before.
- The return Detail Level can now also be modifed with parentMediaDetails
- addReferencingMedia has been extended to the same Logic - it now takes a comma-seperated List of desired Types of referencing Media, the detail Level can also be influenced by referencingMediaDetails.
- added Endpoints for managing LiveStream Recording manually
- added Endpoints for managing Awards and HotSpots
- added new Live PlaybackState Methods
- added Documentation for the new NodeJS SDK
- Breaking Changes
- addLinkedMedia Modifier has been renamed to addConnectedMedia with various new Options for more fine-tuned Details of the returned Media
- addPersonDetails, addShowDetails, addPlaceDetails Modifiers have been removed and integrated to addConnectedMedia
- addFileDetails Modifier has been renamed to addFileURLs
- added Documentation for the new PHP SDK
- added new System Endpoints for exisiting, geo-related System Constants
- added new Streamtype "bundle" and various Management Methods for this Container Type.
- added the new Media Endpoints
- added various new Methods in the /statistics Endpoint to cover Distribution Queries
- added Support for various Item References and GlobalID in the /statistics Endpoint
- added Support for new BroadcastLinks on /domain and /STREAMTYPE Level
- Breaking Change.
- Connections to social Accounts were named "connection" in the API, but "account" in nexxOMNIA
- For Consistency, the API will use the name "account" now too.
- Therefore, the Endpoint "/domain/connections" has been renamed to "/domain/accounts" and the Parameter "addConnections" is now "addAccounts"
- Furthermore, the Export API now uses the Parameter "account" instead of "connection"
- Breaking Change.
- Persons have a Container now - "Group"
- the previous "Group" Type of Persons was the virtual Gender "Group", this has been removed
- the API Streamtype "group" is available now for all Operations
- the new API Methods "bygroup" and "bygroupid" are available for all Streamtypes
- Breaking Change.
- the Container for Users is now Team (before: Group)
- all API Methods and References are moved from "group" to "team"
- added User Endpoint "/user/searchhistory"
- added User Endpoint "/user/purchaseditems"
- added list/add/removal of UploadLinks
- added Support for the new Caption Attribute "isAudioDescription" in the corresponding Caption APIs
- added various Methods for User and Intereactions, based on new "Interest" Interaction.
- added "bylivelink" Endpoint for Video API
- added "stitchedmanifestfor" Endpoint for Container Streamtypes
- added various Endpoints to support the new "Reaction" Interaction Type
- added the "forUserStory" Parameter for User Upload Endpoints
- added the "includeSubstringMatches" Parameter for all /byquery API Methods
- added various Methods and Keywords to bring Downloads and Clicks to the Statistic Endpoints
- added "forStreamtype" Parameter for "studio" Media Endpoint
- initial Version